Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 06-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #61
Workshed
October!

Agreed. The enthusiasm is great, and the idea is so outlandish and insane that it's tough not to poke fun at it as well. Channel your creativity into your own works--and get a style book, too!
Well as the video explains, I do not think it is a great film, nor do I think.
Workshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:11 AM   #62
BloodMan
Kill Time B4 It Kills You

Is pontius pilate the severed hand? As I recall in that bible book he washed his hands of that condemning HAYZUES shit or whatever... right?

If I Don't Have The Right To Torture You, Why Then Do You Have The Right To Torture Me By Taking Away The Pleasure That I Could Get From Torturing You?

Remember, one cannot make footprints in the sands of time by sitting on their butt, and who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?
BloodMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:40 AM   #63
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mok View Post
You know, there is something absolutely charming about ThisEvilBastards idea. In the sense that it seems to come from a refreshingly alien perspective and I mean that in the nicest possible way. From those visual references he posted I can sort of get a vague sense of how he came to his conclusion. But it's a connection that most people wouldn't pick up on. The more I think of it, the more I like it. ThisEvilBastard, my advice to you is this: Forget the franchises you mentioned and the events that occurred within and maybe write an original story of your own about an immortal being who starts out as a hero and becomes the most hated villain of man. After all, Star Wars was based on Kurosawa films and I'm sure a lot of great stories were mined from others in a similar way.
Thank you for the advice and getting intrigued by my idea.
I alway wanted to make a film but I know it wouldn't happen due to my not sick to it ness. Also I have far to bad grammar and have no concept of how to properly write a script.
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:42 AM   #64
ThisEvilBastard
Banned Mofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshed View Post
Agreed. The enthusiasm is great, and the idea is so outlandish and insane that it's tough not to poke fun at it as well. Channel your creativity into your own works--and get a style book, too!
Another thing is that it's so fun to use another's art to make your own refreshing art look at Cabin in the Woods for example.
ThisEvilBastard is offline   Reply With Quote