Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 AM   #16
Dobby
HackMaster
 
Dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Thanks

So you've got nothing to show off Dobby?
If I had my own place I could indulge into memorabilia like this. I don't have the space or room for novelty items I really don't. I also probably couldn't afford to buy stuff like this at $150-$400 a pop.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:41 AM   #17
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
If I had my own place I could indulge into memorabilia like this. I don't have the space or room for novelty items I really don't. I also probably couldn't afford to buy stuff like this at $150-$400 a pop.
It is an expensive hobby. I'm running out of room in my bedroom for all my stuff. I have to keep moving things and cleaning stuff to make room
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #18
Dobby
HackMaster
 
Dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
It is an expensive hobby. I'm running out of room in my bedroom for all my stuff. I have to keep moving things and cleaning stuff to make room
I'd actually be much more interesting in seeing yours and everyones movie collection. I do believe you showcased your collection of movies before. However for the life of me I have no clue or idea where that post is.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #19
MorallySound
There is no magic.
 
MorallySound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
I'm not interested in posters, books, yada yada. This is for masks, replicas and props
That thread already had masks and replicas and such. And posters and books are collectibles.

As quoted in the first post of the EXISTING thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallon6190 View Post
I thought we could have a thread [where] people could show off [their] horror collection. I myself collect movie posters, masks, and model kits.
The title of the existing thread: Your Horror Collectibles

Your practically duplicate thread: Post Your Horror Collection (Replicas, Masks and Collectibles)

See any similarities?
__________________
"Things only seem to be magic. There is no real magic. There's no real magic ever." - Martin

Videonomicon | Mantis in Black Lace | Vimeo | Instagram | Letterboxd | Tumblr | Twitter | Reel to Reel | DVD Aficionado
MorallySound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #20
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorallySound View Post
That thread already had masks and replicas and such. And posters and books are collectibles.

As quoted in the first post of the EXISTING thread:



The title of the existing thread: Your Horror Collectibles

Your practically duplicate thread: Post Your Horror Collection (Replicas, Masks and Collectibles)

See any similarities?
Yes but I meant collectible masks and replicas as a specific term, not broad. eg. Collectible masks. I'll add a more thorough description to my first post.
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:51 AM   #21
thing
HackMaster
 
thing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,038
I used to have an awesome Jabba mask (not horror I know) but it got damaged when I moved house, only other horror collectables I have are some McFarlane The Thing figures, Violator (spawn) figure and an Army of Darkness ash figure. The good stuff is kinda expensive to get down here.
__________________
My Review Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thishiddenworld/videos
thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #22
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by thing View Post
I used to have an awesome Jabba mask (not horror I know) but it got damaged when I moved house, only other horror collectables I have are some McFarlane The Thing figures, Violator (spawn) figure and an Army of Darkness ash figure. The good stuff is kinda expensive to get down here.
Sounds cool. I have a few figures I was going to upload at some point. You should post yours
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #23
thing
HackMaster
 
thing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Sounds cool. I have a few figures I was going to upload at some point. You should post yours
Yeah, will do when I get a chance, but you get a close look at The Thing ones at 4:09 of this video I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VoNWd_Uvc
__________________
My Review Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thishiddenworld/videos
thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:44 AM   #24
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by thing View Post
Yeah, will do when I get a chance, but you get a close look at The Thing ones at 4:09 of this video I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VoNWd_Uvc
Wow, those Thing toys are super cool!
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #25
zombiehorror
Victim
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wright City, Mo
Posts: 50
Some great collectibles all!

Mostly classic monster stuff here! I had to make a decision whether to collect modern horror stuff or classic monster stuff back in the late 90's, I obviously chose classic....but man I would sure have liked to get both!!





















Most of these pics are older but I really haven't added all that much stuff for afew years!
zombiehorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:49 PM   #26
shape22
HackMaster
 
shape22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,352






shape22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:39 AM   #27
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehorror View Post
Some great collectibles all!

Mostly classic monster stuff here! I had to make a decision whether to collect modern horror stuff or classic monster stuff back in the late 90's, I obviously chose classic....but man I would sure have liked to get both!!


Most of these pics are older but I really haven't added all that much stuff for afew years!
That's an amazing collection you have there! Super cool stuff. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shape22 View Post


Fuck yea; love those Myers masks! I haven't got any top quality old school ones yet. That Chewy is cool too.
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #28
thing
HackMaster
 
thing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by shape22 View Post

Is that the planet of the apes dvd collection bust ?
__________________
My Review Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/thishiddenworld/videos
thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #29
Dobby
HackMaster
 
Dobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,418
Zombiehorror how do you keep your stuff so damn dust clean??
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:42 AM   #30
vidjunkie
Stalker
 
vidjunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 224
Where can you even buy authentic looking Myers masks at? the ones you see in the pop up Halloween shops around Halloween look really, really bad! also I used to have a link to a site where you could buy custom made Freddy gloves, can't find that now either..........
vidjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1999-2014 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com