Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 PM   #31
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidjunkie View Post
Where can you even buy authentic looking Myers masks at? the ones you see in the pop up Halloween shops around Halloween look really, really bad! also I used to have a link to a site where you could buy custom made Freddy gloves, can't find that now either..........
A lot of really good looking Myers masks are custom made by people you can find on the forums at michael-myers.net.

There's heaps of custom Freddy glove sites around if you do some digging. It all depends on what you want, accuracy, a specific version of the glove (eg, part 2, 4, 5 etc), new designs or value for money.
This guy at http://www.razorgloves.com/ gets a good wrap for making quality sturdy gloves at an affordable price.
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:05 AM   #32
zombiehorror
Screamy Bopper
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wright City, Mo
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Zombiehorror how do you keep your stuff so damn dust clean??

Did I mention these are old pics, lol!? I'm sure the stuff is a little dustier looking now. I started to dust some of it while I was laid off in the winter.....hmmm, I think the rag is still sitting on one of the shelves down there.
zombiehorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #33
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiehorror View Post
Did I mention these are old pics, lol!? I'm sure the stuff is a little dustier looking now. I started to dust some of it while I was laid off in the winter.....hmmm, I think the rag is still sitting on one of the shelves down there.
Don't worry, it gets like that for me too. Ideally I would have liked some glass casing to display this stuff while keeping it clean. Sadly that's a very expensive option.
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #34
shape22
HackMaster
 
shape22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,331
Thanks guys. All of the masks I'm displaying there are pricey indie masks. But there's finally a reasonable alternative to ponying up $200 or more:

http://www.halloweenasylum.com/searc...x=0&search.y=0

The 2013 Myers masks were sculpted by Justin Mabry of Nightowl Productions. He's been a mainstay of the indie scene for many years (and his Maniac is next to Chewy in that pic of my shelf). Justin also has a new indie Myers for those who don't mind a heftier price point:

http://www.nightowlpro.com/Masks/Creep/TheCreep.html
shape22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:21 AM   #35
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,285
Speaking of Nightowl, I should have a deluxe Vengeance coming my way sometime soon!
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:09 PM   #36
fallon6190
Victim
 
fallon6190's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 99
I was gonna post some of my stuff in this thread but, it looks like someone already did.
fallon6190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #37
buck135
The Duke of New York
 
buck135's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In Bruges
Posts: 2,584
Shape22 and Zombiehorror, wow. I am blown away. Very, very awesome stuff.
__________________
"Do you read Sutter Cane?"
buck135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #38
Dobby
HackMaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallon6190 View Post
I was gonna post some of my stuff in this thread but, it looks like someone already did.
Awwww verbal hug fallon that's what friends are for.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #39
shape22
HackMaster
 
shape22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by thing View Post
Is that the planet of the apes dvd collection bust ?
Thanks for the kind words guys. Yes, that is the DVD collection bust.
shape22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:21 AM   #40
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallon6190 View Post
I was gonna post some of my stuff in this thread but, it looks like someone already did.
I love your Rawhead Rex stuff. Very cool
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:31 AM   #41
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD
 
Chomp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,471
Nice collections all of you...I particularly like that Leatherface mask (what company is that from?) and the Universal Monsters shower curtain...ha! I used to have a few masks and Puppet Master Replicas, but I sold them off for the room and lack of interest. I had a CGP St. Nick, 245 Trioxin "VS" hockey, and a Part 3 from Goalie Terror. That St. Nick was a thing of beauty though...one of the best Myers masks I have ever seen.

Now all I have is Aylmer who guards my pile o' VHS.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 03:42 AM   #42
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
Nice collections all of you...I particularly like that Leatherface mask (what company is that from?) and the Universal Monsters shower curtain...ha! I used to have a few masks and Puppet Master Replicas, but I sold them off for the room and lack of interest. I had a CGP St. Nick, 245 Trioxin "VS" hockey, and a Part 3 from Goalie Terror. That St. Nick was a thing of beauty though...one of the best Myers masks I have ever seen.

Now all I have is Aylmer who guards my pile o' VHS.
Very cool Aylmer my friend. He looks pretty relaxed chilling with your VHS's. Would have loved to see some of your other stuff before you sold it.

Which Leatherface were you talking about btw?
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:18 AM   #43
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD
 
Chomp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Very cool Aylmer my friend. He looks pretty relaxed chilling with your VHS's. Would have loved to see some of your other stuff before you sold it.

Which Leatherface were you talking about btw?
Your Part 3.

I tried to sell my St Nick and one of my hockeys on this site about a year ago...the threads should still be in the For Sale/Trade section if you want to check them out...not sure if I tried to sell any of my other replicas on here...those two were the last I was trying to get rid of before dumping them on Ebay.

Just saw that Demons mask...that thing us awesome as well.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 04:33 AM   #44
Zombie Dude
HackMaster
 
Zombie Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp View Post
Your Part 3.

I tried to sell my St Nick and one of my hockeys on this site about a year ago...the threads should still be in the For Sale/Trade section if you want to check them out...not sure if I tried to sell any of my other replicas on here...those two were the last I was trying to get rid of before dumping them on Ebay.

Just saw that Demons mask...that thing us awesome as well.
My part 3 Leatherface is from an artist called Lewis Fry who does sone amazing pieces. I'll have to get some other masks from him eventually. You can find him on facebook by the way. Check him out.

I'll have to find that thread and check them out.
__________________
The Horror Collection Corner: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieDude0001/videos
Zombie Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #45
spawningblue
Deadite
 
spawningblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,047
Wow, some great stuff guys!

I've wanted to get into mask collecting but always worried about them rotting in a few years. Is that a real concern, how do you store them to stop that from happening? $300 is a lot to drop on something that will slowly rot away.
__________________
"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow."

My Movie Collection

The Horror and More! Podcast
spawningblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1999-2014 Horrordvds.com

No text or images from this site may be reprinted or used elsewhere without express consent from Horrordvds.com