Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General

Old 12-17-2006, 11:47 PM   #1
Choptop
Stalker

Chunk Blower

I got bored and put made a quick rip of the trailer for "Chunk Blower". I was out with friends I haven't seen in a while and this came up, as did "My Sweet Satan" so... For all to enjoy.

I used to show the "Deadbeat At Dawn" disc off alot when I got it, mainly for the comic relief that the acting in Chunkblower and My Sweet Satan offer. "Hey Squelch, tow truck, look!" "There is no why." If made, it would have been the movie that crossed the double yellow line... lol. Ah, good times!

Last edited by Choptop; 12-17-2006 at 11:50 PM.
Choptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:05 AM   #2
Dusk
Stalker

That was awesome, thanks for that man. Was this film ever completed, or was footage merely produced to make a trailer to get more funding?
Old 12-18-2006, 12:32 AM   #3
Choptop
Stalker

I could be wrong, but I think the only footage every shot was for the trailer. Based on the footage though, I fear it would have ended up beyond the so bad it's good pile, but I still would have liked to have seen it.

I really like Deadbeat At Dawn though... I remember (maybe it was on these forums?) when the Synapse disc came out and Jim Van Bebber left Don May Jr. tons a bunch of drunken messages telling him what a shitty job he did with the transfer... eventhough it look pretty darn good. Ah well. Maybe I should get bored more often and kick out some of the more obscure stuff I've got.
Choptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 05:53 AM   #4
VenicuS

Featuring no less than Nivek Ogre and the late Dwayne Goettel of the pioneering industrial band Skinny Puppy (and coincidentally, the Jim Van Bebber-directed video for the SP song "Spasmolytic" is featured as an easter egg on the Deadbeat at Dawn disc).
Old 12-18-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Hell yeah, the Deadbeat at Dawn DVD should be a part of everyone's collection!!!

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:21 AM   #6
Deus Ex Machina

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenicuS View Post
Featuring no less than Nivek Ogre and the late Dwayne Goettel of the pioneering industrial band Skinny Puppy (and coincidentally, the Jim Van Bebber-directed video for the SP song "Spasmolytic" is featured as an easter egg on the Deadbeat at Dawn disc).
actually it's Bill Leeb from FrontLine Assembly and Dwayne Goettel s the victims
Old 12-18-2006, 12:51 PM   #7
VenicuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Ex Machina View Post
actually it's Bill Leeb from FrontLine Assembly and Dwayne Goettel s the victims
D'OH! Damn it, I think I got that confused with SP's appearance in "Doom Generation". That's what I get for posting at 1:00 am after concerts and beer.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:52 PM   #8
russweiss
Maniac

Going through some of my old "stuff" I came across this video ad. Interesting since apparently this film was never made.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chunk Blower lobby Video Ad.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	507.6 KB
ID:	6516  
russweiss is offline   Reply With Quote