Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > The Niche's Corner > High Definition

Old 10-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #61
vidjunkie
Stalker

lol there is something seriously wrong with you dobby, you come off as a spoiled little, well you fill in the rest lol.

everything is available, we make these for all and hope everyone shares, we are not a studio or a store, I cannot afford to burn everyone there own copies, let alone print covers and place in cases, for Christs sake you are getting these titles for free, do what is needed yourself, all files are there!

If no one here wants to know about these then just say so, this is a Horror forum and we are just sharing with fellow horror fans, so please if no one wants any more info that is cool, but please don't let that whiny little **** ruin it for all of you here, a lot of members have gotten links to all our work so far, so there is a lot of interest whether you want to believe it or not, so please go bother someone else's thread, or ruin it here for all, the choice is yours.
vidjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #62
Katatonia
Master of Doom

Has somebody started some torrents on any of these vidjunkie?

It's really kind of hard to download 40 files or something from one site and then join 'em all together. It would be far easier and more accessible to everybody if these were shared via torrents.

I think all Dobby is saying (and justifiably) is that there's never anything posted in these threads (links or whatever) to point people in the direction to get these...

I mean yeah, sure it's great to hear all of this about these and see screenshots, but frustrating when people can't actually check the stuff out. People constantly ask where they can obtain these, and it's often like they are just being ignored.

Katatonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #63
vidjunkie
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
Has somebody started some torrents on any of these vidjunkie?

It's really kind of hard to download 40 files or something from one site and then join 'em all together. It would be far easier and more accessible to everybody if these were shared via torrents.

I think all Dobby is saying (and justifiably) is that there's never anything posted in these threads (links or whatever) to point people in the direction to get these...

I mean yeah, sure it's great to hear all of this about these and see screenshots, but frustrating when people can't actually check the stuff out. People constantly ask where they can obtain these, and it's often like they are just being ignored.
Well I was not answering in the thread because I was thinking I can't, if I can then I will, and some of these are at a torrent site called Myspleen, but if that is the route you want to go join fast and get them while I believe they are still seeded well, I personally hate torrents because of the hit and runners.

Both Conan's and NOTLD 90 are there now, FN2 will probably follow soon.
myspleen.org

*edit, I just checked and it is free leech right now as well.

Last edited by vidjunkie; 10-27-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #64
Stige
HackMaster

but how do you access an account there? or even log in or create a profile?
Stige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #65
vidjunkie
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stige View Post
but how do you access an account there? or even log in or create a profile?
Well I thought they said it was open registration, if it is not just PM me and I will give you an invite.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:58 PM   #66
Shawn Francis
Maniac

If someone can burn me a copy of FRIGHT NIGHT 2, cover art and all, PM me. I don't have the tech or the know-how to do it myself and I'd really like one of those blues.
Shawn Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:59 AM   #67
Conal Cochran
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Francis View Post
If someone can burn me a copy of FRIGHT NIGHT 2, cover art and all, PM me. I don't have the tech or the know-how to do it myself and I'd really like one of those blues.
I am on the same boat. If someone here can help...

Thanks!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #68
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidjunkie View Post
Just wanted to let you guys know along with Return of The Living Dead Part II we will also be doing this one, see if you can guess what it is lol.

I know those titties anywhere, even if this was the only place to see em! I won't spoil it for anyone who doesn't know. One hint, it's a sequel to a classic which was a semi-sequel to another, true classic.

So with Myslpeen. It says none of anything I would possibly use for a user name/password exists, but I can't create a new account because my email is in use there. When I hit password recovery (which only works for a shorten user name that I'm sure I didn't use), it says I didn't tell it what I'm asking for. Errors and EEEEEEEERRRRRRRS all around! Why can't that site be cool to me? It was fine back in the dvd days. Any idea how to get back on there without making new email accounts and new names?

My Fucking DVDS

Last edited by bigdaddyhorse; 10-28-2013 at 06:36 PM.
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #69
Shawn Francis
Maniac

The only problem I have with vidjunkie is not with his product, but with the "sharing" of his product. If this forum had a category for File Sharing/Torrents/Bootlegs I probably wouldn't even know his titles existed, and probably wouldn't care since that's not "my thing," due the the reasons stated in my previous post, but most here I assume are physical media lovers and to post here about a DVD you've created that only people with blu-ray burners can access due to your desire to only have them available via File Sharing is obviously going to irk/disappoint some people. And if that's how you really want us to get it you probably shouldn't be posting links to reviews where posters are mentioning that they are getting blu-rays of FRIGHT NIGHT 2 in the mail. You see that makes those of us who don't File Share think we can just get a physical copy of it.
Shawn Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #70
Stige
HackMaster

well the torrent for notld worked, now I just have to figure out how to burn the damn thing

thanks VJ
Old 10-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #71
Demoni
HackMaster

Return of the Living Dead 3...
Old 10-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #72
bigdaddyhorse
Detroit Hi-on

Fuck, so I dug out an old notebook which has my log-in info for myslpeen. That also does not work. The user name I have there does not exist according to the site. The one that does exist tells me "You never set your Security Question! Please search the forums to find out what to do." But I can't check the forums (which is linked on the word forum) as it takes me to log-in page! When I click "the team" on the bottom of site to try and get an email to someone who may help, right back to the log-in page.

This will be a problem soon as I plan to get a BD burner and these will be most of the reason why.

Return of the Living Dead 3 it is! What kind of stuff are you planning on doing with that VJ? Doesn't an uncut BD exist in another country already? The dvd comms won't fit as they are for the cut to shit R-version, and even mention that during one.

My Fucking DVDS
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #73
Stige
HackMaster

Do you just burn the folder containing the BDMV and CERTIFICATE files onto a disc?
I use nero HD
Old 10-28-2013, 11:17 PM   #74
vidjunkie
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stige View Post
Do you just burn the folder containing the BDMV and CERTIFICATE files onto a disc?
I use nero HD
DON'T use Nero! use a free program called Imgburn, this is what all people use that burns BD's, just make sure to UDF 2.50 and then load those 2 folders and burn, for BD50's speed should be 2-4 but for BD25's you can go 6-8, it is very easy to do.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:20 PM   #75
vidjunkie
Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyhorse View Post
Fuck, so I dug out an old notebook which has my log-in info for myslpeen. That also does not work. The user name I have there does not exist according to the site. The one that does exist tells me "You never set your Security Question! Please search the forums to find out what to do." But I can't check the forums (which is linked on the word forum) as it takes me to log-in page! When I click "the team" on the bottom of site to try and get an email to someone who may help, right back to the log-in page.

This will be a problem soon as I plan to get a BD burner and these will be most of the reason why.

Return of the Living Dead 3 it is! What kind of stuff are you planning on doing with that VJ? Doesn't an uncut BD exist in another country already? The dvd comms won't fit as they are for the cut to shit R-version, and even mention that during one.
Don't you have any other email you can use? hell just make up a new gmail email, but if you are sure you cannot just make up a second email you can PM me your info there and I can check with an Admin and see what is up for you.

The Unrated German BD of ROTLD 3 SUCKS! it is terrible quality, we are hoping to mkae this better but unfortunately it will be the R-rated version, but as an extra we are including the uncut DVD video as an bonus.

We have also fell into an HD cap of Maximum Overdrive!