Old 10-31-2013, 11:05 PM   #16
baggio
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paff View Post
Way to pee in my Cheerios, Baggio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workshed View Post
Yeah, way to ruin everything, Baggio. Halloween = CANCELLED.
Sorry. It's just the title of the thread looked so familiar. I knew I saw a similar story a awhile back.
baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:13 PM   #17
Dobby
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepred View Post
That's the vibe I get from her. I don't find her very charismatic as an adult actress but she did a good job as a kid.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I often see people list her as one of their fav scream queens but I feel there is far bettah out there.

Your left nut is much more charismatic then Danielle Harris. Your also way much more pretty then her IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggio View Post
Sorry. It's just the title of the thread looked so familiar. I knew I saw a similar story a awhile back.
Well you called bullshit on her and you made the right call. Now cum sit on mommies lap and let me smack those pasty ass cheeks of yours.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #18
rhett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
All horror fans are to Danielle Harris is her meal ticket anyway!
Isn't it terrible when someone volunteers their time to give people a list of movies they love?
Old 10-31-2013, 11:19 PM   #19
Dobby
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhett View Post
Isn't it terrible when someone volunteers their time to give people a list of movies they love?
[copy and paste]
Old 10-31-2013, 11:36 PM   #20
Rft183
Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepred View Post
Never got the appeal of Harris for horror fans (besides her work in H4 and H5) but cool list regardless.
I never understood her appeal either. Even in H4 and H5 I thought she was very annoying. But it was nice of her [agent] to come up with the list for us to read.
Rft183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #21
rhett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
[copy and paste]
Do you know how to read or do you only know how to be an asshole? She shares 3 of the 6 picks with the other list, but none of the write-ups for any of them are the same. These picks came emailed directly from her, not a third party. If you asked me to make a top list of horror movies for multiple sites, I'd imagine I'd have an overlap of opinion and picks as well.

My beef: I've spent 31 days of every ounce of free time I've had into pumping content to the site and to our readers, and to see ungrateful posts like that regarding other people's volunteer work is extremely disrespectful. Whatever.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:50 PM   #22
deepred
Maniac

Quote:
My beef: I've spent 31 days of every ounce of free time I've had into pumping content to the site and to our readers, and to see ungrateful posts like that regarding other people's volunteer work is extremely disrespectful. Whatever.
Rhett, I appreciate your dedication and love this site's 31 days of horror!
Old 11-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #23
Dobby
HackMaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Do you know how to read or do you only know how to be an asshole? She shares 3 of the 6 picks with the other list, but none of the write-ups for any of them are the same. These picks came emailed directly from her, not a third party. If you asked me to make a top list of horror movies for multiple sites, I'd imagine I'd have an overlap of opinion and picks as well.

Rhett, For what it's worth I also appreciate your dedication and love this site's 31 days of horror.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #24
Workshed
Meeting Adjourned.

Negativity has no place in this thread, unless it's to bag on Baggio for everything he's done.

()
Well as the video explains, I do not think it is a great film, nor do I think.
Workshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:20 AM   #25
dave13
HackMaster

I definitely share Paff's sense of "how fucking cool is this?!" at her sharing something like this with us. She's not getting anything out of it (she didn't even plug any of her own films) - to me it seems like a legitimately generous thing to do. Usually I'm fairly cynical, but regardless of whether or not you're a fan of hers (I am), I don't think there's any reason to regard this with any kind of cynicism. I know it's not a fucking essay or anything, but I don't think it's a stretch to imagine her sitting down at her computer and spending 10 or 15 minutes of her day to give a brief explanation behind some of her favorite horror films to a bunch of fans for whom it means much more than it does to her. And sue me, but I think that's damn cool of her. Just like it is for any of the other directors and whatnot that have contributed lists to the site in the past.

And as for contributions, I'm sure they're already aware, but I'll just reiterate to all the mods and reviewers and people who provide content to the site - what you do is seriously, genuinely appreciated.

Another successful October Madness, guys. Well done. And thanks a lot.
dave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:57 AM   #26
shape22
HackMaster

Plenty of us appreciate your efforts Rhett. Thanks for all you do to make this the place to be every October.

Thanks too to DH for taking the time to share her thoughts with us. I don't get the negativity from some of you. If you watch the convention panel interview on the H4 disc you'll see an actress who actually appears happy to be interacting with her fans--unlike the "I'm just doing this for charity vibe" Jamie Lee gives off in "The Night She Came Home" documentary on the new Halloween Blu-ray.
shape22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:32 AM   #27
Chomp
Rudest Motherfucker on HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by shape22 View Post
unlike the "I'm just doing this for charity vibe" Jamie Lee gives off in "The Night She Came Home" documentary on the new Halloween Blu-ray.
And all those "fans" feeding her ego...Good God, I shut the documentary off 15min in...She probably still thinks she deserves Saint status for attending that con...what a bulbous headed wench.

She really rubbed me the wrong way when she bad-mouthed The Fog, but that doc, really took the cake.

As for Danielle Harris, her appeal is definitely because she is hot...but knowing that she made a movie list that includes Ghostbusters is totally boner inducing.

Last edited by Chomp; 11-01-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Chomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #28
Cooperkill
Stalker

Quote:

I come here often because I enjoy the site and the work you do, but I don't post too much because a lot of people here (NOT ALL) are complete assholes who have warped/arrogant views of life. You just have to see that the problem is theirs, not yours. You get to ignore these negative fools. They have to live as themselves, which has to suck.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:52 AM   #29
Copyboy
Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paff View Post
And as for non-horror, she had a line in Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead that I still use anytime I have to wake up super early: "She made us get up at the BUTTcrack of dawn"
Classic! I use this line all the time too!
Copyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 02:41 PM   #30
Anthropophagus
HackMaster

I appreciate your efforts Rhett and make it a point to check the site every day in October.
The Danielle Harris list is cool, loved her in H4, H5, the Roseanne series and Stakeland and you can check out Rue Morgue's facebook page for current proof of hotness.
Anthropophagus is offline   Reply With Quote