Horror Digital Forum  

Go Back   Horror Digital Forum > All Things Horror > General > News

Old 11-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #31
Mok
Family is Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
She must be shallow because she's too hot to pay attention to meeeeeeee!

Last edited by Mok; 11-01-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #32
baggio
HackMaster

baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #33
shithead
Death By Ejaculation

Yeah, I'd bone her.

My DVDs
shithead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:32 AM   #34
Dobby
HackMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithead View Post
Yeah, I'd bone her.

You'd stick your dick in a blender if it had tits.
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 03:50 AM   #35
Anthropophagus
HackMaster

She does have an incredible amount of animal magnetism in those pics.
Anthropophagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #36
horror addict
Stalker

Hotness aside (and it is considerable), I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle at a con recently, and she didn't seem unhappy to be there at all. She was also one of the cheaper celebs to get an autograph from and picture with. It's dumb that they charge fans at all, but everyone else does it, so I don't hold it against her. She even chatted with me briefly about Kane Hodder, who was a few tables down. So in conclusion, she either is a nice person that enjoys meeting fans, or very good at pretending to be one.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:45 AM   #37
ImmortalSlasher
Stalker

I noted to watch a few movies on her list. Stuff like this is a good Halloween treat.
ImmortalSlasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:06 PM   #38
spawningblue
Deadite

Wow, surprised to see the negativity in this thread as well!? Like already mentioned, she took time out of her day to add something cool to this site, without even plugging her new movie. I've always been a fan of hers, from the Halloween films to Roseanne, and now with Stakeland and the Hatchet movies. It doesn't hurt that she is incredibly attractive as well. Whether you like her or not though, she should be recognized as someone that has stayed in the genre and seems to be proud of it not embarrassed like a lot of other celebs who started in the genre, which to me is amazing! If you don't like her work, that's fine, but to rag on her and say she is just doing this for cred or money is a little silly! Rant over.

Either way, I love all of these lists every month, whether it be from members here, or celebs in the business, they are always fun to read and I always find a few titles that I need to add to my watch pile. As for Danielle's list, I like it a lot, although I'm not that big of a fan of Witchboard as many seem to be. She explains why it's on her list though so to each their own.

My Movie Collection

The Horror and More! Podcast

Last edited by spawningblue; 11-08-2013 at 05:09 PM.
spawningblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:27 PM   #39
deepred
Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawningblue View Post
Wow, surprised to see the negativity in this thread as well!? ... Whether you like her or not though, she should be recognized as someone that has stayed in the genre and seems to be proud of it not embarrassed like a lot of other celebs who started in the genre, which to me is amazing!
I didn't mean to cause such an uproar when I said I didn't like her as an actress and found her overrated (seemed appropriate at the time as she is part of the topic of this thread) and I think it's quite easy to stay in a genre when you are not being offered roles outside of it.

And yes, I do think fans can be potential meal tickets for some of these celebs. One example, the actor who plays Duane from Basket Case tried selling me that UK Basket Case steelbook for $60 (uhh, no thanks- you can get it for almost 1/3 price at Amazon) at a con. I believe I recall Tuesday Knight (a CD that fans paid for but never received) and Warrington Gillette (promise of production credit if you donated on an independent film that was never made) doing things that screwed fans out of money and yet they always have a pleasant demeanor but that does not mean there cannot be ulterior motives. I don't think there is anything wrong with admitting that some of these people are in the genre to make money off some role they did years ago and aren't there to be your best friend (regardless of how nice they are) and continue to get roles in independent horror films because something they did years ago (when clearly they cannot act and should stay retired). I don't even find that view particularly negative but a realistic way at looking at some of the actor/fan and actor/genre interactions.

Last edited by deepred; 11-08-2013 at 05:51 PM.
deepred is offline   Reply With Quote