2013 Halloween Costume thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by rhett, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Christy

Christy Active Member

This is my costume this year made by my mom who designs outfits. Other then dressing up I'm not big a candy so no trick r treating for me. Candy makes my teeth rattle and hurt a bit much.

Attached Files:

2. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

Great job everyone! My costume kinda went awry this year. I was trying to make the mask that the Black Knight wears in Dark Souls. I started early and kind of lost interest due to complications in getting it to stay sturdy. It's made and finished, but I'm just not digging it. I'll post it up latter though.

3. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

That's very professional looking, your mom did a good job.

My wife and her coworkers are dressing up as characters from Mario Kart this year (she's Bowser) - if I get any pictures, I'll post those later. And we put our little girl in a butterfly jacket for when she went to daycare. I love doing gory makeup effects on myself for Halloween, but haven't had any reason to for the last few years. Maybe when my girl is old enough to actually understand what's going on and get excited, then i'll bust out the fake blood and flesh putty once again.

Attached Files:

4. HoldenMcNeil

HoldenMcNeil Member

My quick zombie make up that I did this year.

Attached Files:

5. Christy

Christy Active Member

My mom has designed and made custom outfits for many years now. It's more of a hobby then anything else good fun times!

Your daughter is adorable thank you for sharing very cute!

6. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

My girlfriend and I went as Normal bates and Marion Crane. Unfortunately her costume didn't hold up too long throughout the night haha. It was hard finding a dress that fit me, let alone one that matched the film exactly, but I think it works. I go on a rant about this on our podcast haha, but no one at my friend's party got the costume, and even after explaining to them, they would argue that he doesn't wear a dress in the movie!

Also, here is some pictures of our son as a skunk. We wanted something warm, but hopefully sometime in the next few years we can get him in a monster costume. It was his first time out trick or treating, and as you can see, he enjoyed the aftermath of candy.

And finally, a picture of our pumpkin.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  7. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

And I thought some may get a kick out of these. Every year our work goes all out with their Halloween decorations, and by work I mean mainly one employee. Each year he chooses a theme, this year was sharks/ skeletons.

He has lots of insane decorations. He usually has a skeleton with a melted face in a large barrel of flowing water, but I don't think that made it out this year, or I just didn't notice it. Anyways, enjoy!

Attached Files: