Brokenads Top 10 2010

Discussion in 'General' started by BrokeNads, Oct 21, 2010.

1. BrokeNads

BrokeNads New Member

Hello I see the people make the list for Halloween movies and is maybe the big guys and I am small guys from this forum but I think I want to make my lists and I think why not I cant make. So I make and is just to do it for fun. I like to see the lists from people and reviews and some times I see the list and I see 9 movies and never see one and I think is good to chance this because when I like 9 maybe also I like this one more I never see.

This is my list. Maybe is not good but I try this.

[​IMG]
    When I start to listen about Argento I never see this movies and people say it He is the master and I rent Trauma and I enjoy very much so I think he is the master so I rent more and buy more Suspiria, Phenomnia, Deep Red and I dont like this movies. To much the crazy color and not to much to make the story. I think Argento movies is the style for rainbow murder.

[​IMG]
    This movie is crazy because the man buy the sex doll and obsess with the woman in the workplace. He make the sex doll to look like the woman from the workplace. Some funny parts and horror parts.

[​IMG]
    I see this movie before and is good for suspense thriller. Nicole Kidman and the husband go in the boat for vacation then comes the crazy guy to put the husband in the other boat and take it. Then Nicole Kidman and this man traped in the small boat. Survive Nicole Kidman!

[​IMG]
    This movie is the woman and friends go in the cabin and then comes the crazy man she is the doctor to experienment to him before. He want revenge. Torture the people and cut the fingers off!

[​IMG]
    I see some masters of horror and is ok and then I see 3 extreme because is like masters of horror from Japan. When I see this movie punch my shit! Crazy! I call my friend and I say you want to see a crazy movie and we see together and he think the movie is disgust for the episode dumplings. This japanese is crazy in horror.

[​IMG]
    This movie is a difrent language and the people go ski and one this friends breaks the leg and this people go to stay in cabin because is frozen winter and the broken leg cant walk. Then comes the killer because he live in the cabin place. This movie is not for you if you are genius but is some good suspence and if you like slasher movies.

[​IMG]

This movie is difrent language in Romanian. The woman is pregnant and want abortion but is illegal to make it. So is about how to do it. Is not to much horror to see it because the horror is for emotion about the women.
    Small parts disturbed but is strong relation and emotion horror in realism in every day.

[​IMG]
    This is best for Stephen King movie I think for sure. Good story and good in actors. Strong movie. After is make a tv show from this but is only ok and sometimes boring. Put this movie in bluray please.

[​IMG]
    This one the best movie. This movie is number 1 for me to my life. I love this. Scary and zombies to eat you. Go in the house you are not safe stupid.

[​IMG]
    This movie is one my number 1 movies also. I put number 1 becuase it comes to bluray and I buy and see again. Good movie and bluray not very good for quality and what can do it. Maybe comes a remastered bluray again next time.

Thank you and I hope you like my lists. This the movies I want to see this Halloween again! AGAIN!

2. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

The Dark Hours is fantastic, very underrated. Great to see it receive some recognition.

3. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Great list! I'm glad you included "4 Months, 3 Weeks, and 2 days" as I missed checking it out in the theatre, and this works as a reminder for me to track it down on DVD.

4. BroodingHope

BroodingHope New Member

I quite enjoy this list too. It's nice to see Love Object get some recognition and to see love for some of Argento's "lesser" films.

5. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Nice list, some different picks, I like.

6. joltaddict

joltaddict New Member

No Puppetry Of The Penis? :lol:

Cold Prey has been on my to-buy list for a while now.

7. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

Nice choices,some good ones here !

8. ReelFear

ReelFear New Member

Cool list and I've seen all of them except 4 months and Dark Hours and I just ordered both of them from Amazon. Thanks for the tip!

9. rhett

rhett Administrator

Always love reading your takes on movies, Nads. I really need to see Cold Prey...

10. Criswell

Criswell New Member

I gotta ask where you are from nads?

Some of the 'accent' sounds asian, other parts European.

11. Spit

Spit Active Member

Good list Brokenads. I had not heard of Extremes 3 or 4 months 3 weeks and 2 days and now I really wanna see both. I think the phrase "punch my shit" will make it into my vocabulary. I'm glad to see your back and posting! keep it up!

12. 3invertednines

3invertednines New Member

This is great. I must see The Dark Hours.

I look forward to more lists from you :D

13. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Definitely some picks I've never heard of, but now want to check out!

14. Myron Breck

Myron Breck Boom Shanka

Great list! I must check out DARK HORSE. And nice to see someone recognize LOVE OBJECT as well--I thought I was the only one to see it! :)