Decoys 2-Rebirth

Discussion in 'General' started by kiddvideo, Apr 29, 2006.

1. kiddvideo

kiddvideo New Member

As one of the few people who loved the original, I got all giddy when I was watching Space this afternoon and they had a behind the scenes peice on Decoys 2-Rebirth. I didn't even know it was coming. Hopefully it will hits theatres in Canada, cause it will go DTV everywhere else.

Kim Poirier from the orignal, and Dawn of the Dead will be in the sequel. Even as a total homo, I am excited about that, she is smokin.

Tell me there are other people out there looking foward to this...

2. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Fucking sweet....haha! ;)

I finally saw the first Decoys ($5.50 at Walmart) this past week and though I didn't know she was in it or the fact that after i saw her in it, that I could put it together that she was the same hotty slut from the Dawn Of The Dead remake that had the hots for that I instantly fell for Decoys and twice for Kim. :D

Can't wait for the sequel.:banana:

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I've been looking forward to it for quite some time! I really enjoyed the original, so I have hopes that the sequel will be in the same vein. The original was fun as hell!

4. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I've came so close to buying that cheap dvd at Wal-Mart but each time the store pisses me off by not having what I was truely there for, so it gets tossed back as I leave and swear never to return again.
    Now the local WM got it's 3rd strike last weekend so I won't be getting this unless I end up at one of the not so local WM's (like I did a few weeks ago and found Lord Of War in the far better dvd selection). Ypsi Wal-Mart should be avoided by all. Amazing how much the same store can vary from location to location.

Sorry this post turned into a WM rant, but the one constant is Decoys in the cheap bin of all of them, and my temptation to get it. Should've just grabbed it with LOW at the other WM.:rolleyes:

5. pacinofan

pacinofan Member

I finally picked this up. I know it definitely wasn't a classic, but it was good enough to add to my Canadian Horror collection. I'll definitely check outn the sequel

6. bigdaddyhorse

Just got this used and watched it tonight.
    I'm pretty underwelmed.
    Not well put together, couldn't decide if it wanted to be comedy or horror (the 2 can be done right together, see House, American Werewolf In London, Dead & Breakfast, etc.).
    Highly predictable, no gore, cheap effects and not nearly enough gratuitous nudity.
    On the bright side, since it was in the 3 for $10 bin it was cheaper than a rent at Hollywood and maybe I can trade it down the road. Doubt I'll watch it again, although I have to agree Kim Poirier is fucking smoking hot.

7. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

[​IMG]

Looks like it got re-titled, it's called Decoys: The Second Seduction now. Sony is releasing D:TSS on DVD 03/06/07.

8. JohnIan

JohnIan New Member

9. kiddvideo

kiddvideo New Member

10. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

will pick this up on dvd i liked the first one

11. Fumi

Fumi Member

The first one was okay, better than, well, hmmm...that's a good question. Beter than watching Martha Stewart cook a roast I guess. I'll probably catch the sequel when - let me guess - it premieres on the Sci-Fi Channel?

12. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Buying Decoys 2...check.

13. bigdaddyhorse

Just got done checking this out thanks to a downloaded screener. While I didn't care for the first I did enjoy this one, although I don't know why as it was so silmilar to the first. I guess the cheese factor was higher and the jokes not so lame. Fun flick that gets a recomend despite my hatred of Sony.

BTW, I'm pretty sure the screener I got is from Germany or France. Anyway the title card says Decoys 2: Alien Seduction, not Second Seduction.

14. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Kim Poirier is smokin' hot!