Does anyone have the song "Dream Warriors" by Dokken?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bobbywoodhogan, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Bobbywoodhogan

Bobbywoodhogan Active Member

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have the song "Dream Warriors" by Dokken that they could upload for me please? :D

2. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

PM me an email and I can shoot it to ya.
    Or just grab a free version of Bearshare or Limewire and you can get it easy.

3. Drama Queen Die

Drama Queen Die Banned Mofo

Or just go buy Dokken's "Back For The Attack" CD. It's the last song on there, and the rest of the album is not terrible.

4. bigdaddyhorse

If anyone else wants/needs this tune, just click here. You only have 7 days.

5. dirkwu

dirkwu Bannable Lector

lol. dokken

6. Franco

Franco Weekender

Thanx!

7. JW77

JW77 Support Halliburton

I have the "Back for the Attack" CD somewhere...

Interesting bit of trivia: Back in the 80s and the whole heavy metal satanic panic, the holy rollers were claiming that Dokken stood for Devil's Organization Killing Kids Even Now. (Apparently they never actually listened to Dokken before reaching that conclusion. Pop metal fluff elevated by a decent guitarist. It's about as satanic as the Bay City Rollers.)

8. jefff

jefff Guest

I still have my 80's VHS version of Nightmare on Elm Street 3, where the Dokken video plays after the end credits... there's even a big Dokken sticker on the front cover. Talk about yer funniest videos of all time.... CLASSIC!

9. Bobbywoodhogan

Bobbywoodhogan Active Member

Thanks dude :) again if you need anything let me know.

10. Fumi

Fumi Member

I think that song is on Dokken's Greatest Hits Cd also. I always loved those guys, Gerorge Lynch was one of my favorite guitarists in that hair metal genre.

11. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Back for The Attack rocks as does their follow up live album Beast From The East.

12. Franco

Franco Weekender

Been revisiting the song tonite, totally love it!

13. geeare

geeare Guest

DOKKEN rules bitches, hahaha. well, them and Dimmu.

14. geeare

geeare Guest

let's chat a bit more about this movie. I remember going to the theatre to see it and when Kristen is looking over her doll house at the first of the movie the Dokken tune "into the fire" was playing. when I later say it again on a VHS copy or TV version there was a totally different tune playing. I can't remember what was on the DVD copy but I MUST check that out when I get home from work. Does anyone else recall this???

15. HAEMORRHAGE

HAEMORRHAGE If he dies, he dies

Hehe, old silly threads. I do love me some Dokken though.

16. geeare

geeare Guest

haha, ya I didn't realize how old this thread was until you mentioned it. I should pay more attention to the dates. Anyway, perhaps I should start a new one to get my question out there, or maybe someone will pop in and know the answer to my question.

17. boycrieswolf

boycrieswolf Guest

...I seem to recall the "into the fire" track as well, but it's been a long long time. I don't have the big box set with all the Nightmare films or I would check into that. Let me know what you find. Cheers!

18. geeare

geeare Guest

I do have the box set but I am at work and am going from here fishing all weekend so hopefully I will remember when i get back. I think it IS "into the fire" on the DVD track but i'd like to know what the other tune was on the other version i saw of the film.

19. bigdaddyhorse

I think it was always Into the Fire playing but could be wrong.
    I have the old, first vhs with the Dokken sticker on front (from Media), but my vcr is dead (at least it was last time I tried it).

Some info from imdb (for what it's worth. 51% chance it's right)

The VHS cassette released by Media Home Entertainment in the 1980s features a different song in the beginning instead of Dokken's "Into the Fire." The 'unknown' song heard is "Quiet Cool" by Joe Lamont and substituted in place of the Dokken song. The US DVD re-instates the original song back into the film.

On the first VHS release, the music video for the film's title song "Dream Warriors" by Dokken appears after the closing credits.

20. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Not that anyone gives a hoot. I'm not a big fan of glam but I have always liked Dokken alot. I've given they're last 4 albums a spin and they were bad bad bad. That's bad as in terrible versus good. I have though heard that the new album is very good. I saw Dokken with Poison several years ago. I do believe it was during they're SHADOW LIFE tour. They sounded pretty bad live and not GOOD bad either. I guess everyone sounds awesome in the studio. One band on that tour who blew my mind away were Cinderella. Do any of you still care for them at all? Also why no new album wtf gives?