Halloween theatrical release nationwide this october!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by fceurich39, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Steel76

Steel76 Well-Known Member

I truly hate this digital crap. In our local theater you can at times even notice the screendoor effect, it´s 4K resolution. I really miss watching movies in 35mm, as digital just looks lifeless in comparision. It almost feels like your watching a Blu-Ray. The only good thing about our small town theater (one screen) going digital is that we get twice as many titles to choose from. But still...

2. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

Nice, I got it in Norwalk and Stamford, CT. Hoping they add Danbury.

3. Mitbox

Mitbox Member

Any news on this? I hope somebody from here attends on the 25th and tell us about the quality.

4. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

Both the Carolina Theater in Durham, N.Carolina and the Colony Theater in Raleigh, N. Carolina have monthly horror and exploitation film screenings (double bills at the Carolina)and they both proudly boast screening ONLY 35mm prints.They show vintage trailers before the films too.Great fun ! I've attended screenings of Halloween 3,Terror In The Aisles,Happy Birthday To Me,Alice,Sweet Alice,The Fog ,Terror Train,The Eyes Of Laura Mars,Visiting Hours,Jaws 2,The Legacy,The Bird With The Crystal Plummage,The Strange Vice Of Mrs. Wardh,Deep Red,Pieces, Assault On Precinct 13 and Thou Shall Not Kill,Except ! all in 35mm.I highly recommend both venues.