HELP! - Classic 80's slasher poster images.

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by swr2777, Dec 17, 2008.

1. swr2777

swr2777 New Member

Hello, all. Question here.

Can anyone recall a really extensive website that has a very complete archive of classic 1980's horror/slasher poster images? I have a professional need to reference those really good, striking, "almost/right before the murder" posters that we associate with that era, like HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, ROAD GAMES, THE PROWLER, HE KNOWS YOU'RE ALONE, etc.

I know there are a few excellent, thorough poster image archive sites out there, some of which have them categorized by year and genre, and all of which thoroughly cover the early 80's horror poster imagery - only I've been searching and searching for a quite a while here, and just can't seem to find those sites that I've previously been to.

Any suggestions, gang?

Thanks in advance.
    Stephen

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  2. Noto

Noto Guest

http://www.impawards.com/

You can't search by genre, but this is one of the most complete. I would look by year and if you have a fast connection show all posters at once.

3. swr2777

swr2777 New Member

Thanks so much, Noto. That was actually one of the sites I was looking for, but had long since forgotten the link for. Your help is much appreciated.

4. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Haven't been to that site in a long time. Actually forgot about it & didn't have the bookmark. Thanks for recommending that site to swr2777. It fun to look through.

5. Cardiac Tom

Cardiac Tom Guest