Herb Freed's GRADUATION DAY (1981) from Vinegar Syndrome 9/9/14

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by bruce h, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Drinkinstein

Drinkinstein Member

Because Canada frequently gets the shaft. ;)
    I've noticed the delay too and it'd be driving me nuts if I hadent already decided to get the 88 films version for the doc. I don't even have to import it, Amazon.ca has been listing all kinds of 88 releases lately for great prices! :D

2. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

Count me as another Canadian waiting on this. Had it pre-ordered with Prom Night on blu-ray. How perfect would it have been to get those both on the same date, as they were originally listed for. Instead, I got Prom Night the same day I saw it cheaper at Wal-Mart. Seriously, Synapse titles never show up at my local Wal-Mart! I just got unlucky with these two. LOL.

3. thing

thing Well-Known Member

4. marcx

marcx Active Member

Watched this last night--cheesey and cliche filled--but damn if I didn't enjoy the heck out of it anyway! Loved the bedroom scene towards the end!

5. ronnie21

ronnie21 Well-Known Member

This movie had the worst throat slashing in movie history. it was just a line of fake looking blood across here neck, no cut or slit. the girl jogging listening to headphones in the beginning. you want real good throat slashing, see happy birthday to me. and Friday the 13th 1 and 2

6. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Paula's kill is the only one that bugged me. Awful line of fake blood. Worst kill in the film. And now with the new transfer, you can tell that the knife raised above her is already raining blood before her first slash.

But it's ok, since the sword (and sword combo), decap, and spikes are all great. The improv Vanna White scenes are ridiculous, but other than that it's a pretty solid slasher.