lina romay films

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by horrorlover, Dec 30, 2001.

1. horrorlover

horrorlover Active Member

Hi, I just saw Female Vamire by Jess Franco and with Lina Romay. I was wondering if anyone knew of any other movies with her that are worth getting. I thought she did a great job even though she didn't speak in the movie. any recommendations appreciated.

2. melack

melack Guest

Check out Exorcism.

3. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

check out EVERY Jess Franco film after female vampire, ofcourse lust for frankenstien and tender flesh might change your mind on her "talent"

4. AceRimRat

AceRimRat Guest

There's always "Jack the Ripper," though she's not the lead actress. Pretty gruesome.

5. horrorlover

horrorlover Active Member

thanks for the recommendations

Hi thanks for the recommendations guys, I ordered Exorcism today and I'll check out Jack the Ripper after that, the Jack the Ripper one sounds pretty good, but I'll have to wait a week or 2 to get that one :mad:

6. Mr. Giallo

Mr. Giallo Guest

Jack The Ripper is okay. I didn't find her that sexy in it. She does this song and dance in a burlesque that...well, I'll just let you watch it.

Not to start a war or anything, but Soledad Miranda (Vampyros Lesbos, She Killed In Ecsasy) is twice as hot as Lina. :D

7. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Soledad was very hot, a shame she died so young.

8. Fart Lighter

Fart Lighter Guest

Shame that Image decided to censor FEMALE VAMPIRE themselves. Uncut, with the blowjob and fingering, it's quite a 'different feeling' to watch.

I recommend a mass e-mail to Italian/Japan Shock pleading with them to do a 2 disk set featuring all three versions of the film EROTIKILL, FEMALE VAMPIRE and LOVES OF IRINA. Can't see any other label willing to give the film (films?) the correct treatemnt, and present it/them in a watchable quality.

9. no war to be had. Soledad Miranda was the shit. hands down.
    .....and she lives forever in my DVD player. :p

10. Check out Barbed Wire Dolls for some cracking WIP Lina nudity.

I got a couple of signed Lina movies I might let myself get talked into parting with.

11. francostein

francostein New Member

Which ones are you looking to part with? I maybe interested.