MAJOR "Return of the Living Dead" reunion!

Discussion in 'General' started by evilbaby, Mar 4, 2002.

1. evilbaby

evilbaby New Member

The mother of all "Return of the Living Dead" reunions will take place this June in Baltimore.

Virtually the *entire* cast are confirmed guests, including the recently announced addition of James Karen. The only 2 major cast members not yet lined up are Thom Mathews and Clu Gulagher. However, Karen is still in touch with Mathews so there's still a possibility there. However Gulagher is rumored to be suffering from Alzheimer's Disease so he's not likely. :-(

Also crew members will be included like make-up/FX guru Kenny Myers, Prod designer William Stout and DP Jules Brenner. Writer/director Dan O'Bannon has expressed interest and may also appear.

Check out http://www.creepcon.com for more info.

2. CrumpsBro

CrumpsBro Guest

Interesting news, as always, Evilbaby.

BTW, if Clu Gulagher is indeed ill with Alzheimer's that is both sad and surprising news. I sat behind him and his family on the opening night of <b>John Carpenter's Vampires</b> at the Cinerama Dome in Hollywood. He was in good spirits that night and his family seemed like a nice, and tight-knit, bunch of folk...

Hopefully, the rumor is wrong. :(

3. evilbaby

evilbaby New Member

James Karen told me that he had also heard of Clu's illness.

4. Nightbreed

Nightbreed New Member

i like in ny and i plan on attending this convention as i am looking forward to it greatly

5. tommy doyle

tommy doyle New Member

EXCELLENT DVD EXTRA OPPORTUNITY

someone should get some recording equipment together and have them do a commentary for the dvd coming out!!!!!

I doubt there will ever be quite the chance like this to get them together again and whoever tapes the commentary could give it to MGM for free at least.

that would be so cool to have that in the dvd. ( along with a solo O'bannon commentary of course!)

6. evilbaby

evilbaby New Member

Re: EXCELLENT DVD EXTRA OPPORTUNITY

Dan has already said he'd do one.