More Godzilla dvds on the way

Discussion in 'General' started by satans-sadists, Mar 20, 2007.

1. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

Just read on DVD Drive-In that Classic Media has two more Godzilla releases hitting on 6/5/07:

Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Monster

Invasion of Astro-Monster (a.k.a. Godzilla vs. Monster Zero)

Each dvd will feature the Japanese and U.S. versions.

2. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

For those who did not order "Godzilla Raids Again" and "Mothra Vs Godzilla" online, it will hit retail shelves on april 3.

3. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

The uncut version of Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Monster is awesome, this is great!

4. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

I'll be picking both of these up. I've seen every Godzilla film made with the exception of Godzilla Raids Again. I look forward to it!

5. I wouldn't mind collecting these myself...but it CAN get expensive. The covers for G vs. Mothra & Raids Again are awesome. Amazon had a price error on G vs. Mothra ($4.99). Let's see if I can hook up.

6. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

That wasn't a price error. The error was in the image they used for the cover. If you buy, you're going to be very disappointed, I promise you!

7. Noto

Noto Guest

Will these be available on that date or only at their online store? Either way, I'll be snagging them!

8. Oh shit, guess what, U're right! I got it today, its the crappy Sony version (dubbed only, full screen). I talked to a rep and she assured me she'll send the right stuff this time. I told her if it happened again I don't know if I wanna go on the Merry-Go-Round a 3rd time. She made a note I want a refund if it happens again.

Its worth a shot!

Funny enough, I have the "crappy" version of G vs. Mothra from when that box set was $15 or something.

9. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

Speaking of Godzilla on DVD, did anyone pick up the Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993) DVD that Sony released back in '05? It's the only one of the Heisei series available widescreen and Japanese language w/ subs, isn't it? Just wondering what the quality level was....

10. skmastaz

skmastaz New Member

Anyone know why it is impossible to find the new DVDs of All Monsters Attack and Terror of Mechagodzilla? I can only find them on ebay.

11. Noto

Noto Guest

12. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

That is correct, so don't spend a lot of $$ on ebay copies. When DDD was having their sale, the box set was only $47, which was a very good price.

I must say, it's nice to finally see TOMG in widescreen and such a beautiful print (& uncut to boot).

13. skmastaz

skmastaz New Member

Oooooo. It all makes sense now, I guess I'll wait for the single disc releases. Thanks guys