October 2011 film viewing plans

Discussion in 'General' started by crikan, Sep 19, 2011.

1. JGrendel

JGrendel New Member

Been continuing my Hammer Dracula marathon of sorts by watching Dracula Has Risen From The Grave, Taste The Blood Of Dracula & Scars Of Dracula. Also checked out Vamp on Blu-ray.

2. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

I love those Dracula films, have not seen Vamp yet though. Risen is one of my favorites, Veronica Carlson..hubba hubba.

3. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

I already watched Halloween '78, Halloween III, and Return of the Living Dead this past week to get the ball rolling. I'll take a brief detour to watch all the Star Wars movies on the new blu set, and then it's all horror thru October.

Theatrical: The Thing. Paranormal Activity 3 (opening weekend midnight show!). Fright Night remake should be at the dollar show soon. Human Centipede 2 midnight show coming up early Oct.

Newer stuff: Might check out The Ward, Tucker and Dale vs. Evil, and Red State on Vudu. The Human Centipede (in anticipation of the sequel), The Wolf Man remake, and Trick 'r Treat on blu. From my Netflix streaming queue: Train, Night of the Demons remake, and House of the Devil.

Older stuff I already feel like watching: The Fog, The Funhouse, Halloween series, The Thing (in anticipation of the preboot). I'm sure there will be more in this category!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  4. indrid13

indrid13 Well-Known Member

Been stockpiling some horror flicks for October. Tried to stay away...for the most part from horror this month in anticipation of next month's horror marathon.

5. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

I'll start off with Silver Bullet as per usual and though I don't plan too much about what I'm going to watch, I have a bunch of Roger Corman, Scorpion and Code Red DVDs to watch. I'm definitely going to make the effort to watch as many first viewings as possible this year but the classics will get in there too. Think I may try watching some asain horror this year as I have been letting my viewings of them the last few years and there are still a crap load I need to watch..

6. JGrendel

JGrendel New Member

Reaching the end of my Sudo- Hammer Dracula Marathon with Dracula AD 1972, Satanic Rights Of Dracula & Legend Of The Seven Golden Vampires.

7. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Yeah I have been doing the same. it's been hard as I have been picking up a lot of movies that I want to watch such as Troll Hunter, Halloween 2 with Terror in the Aisles, Halloween...The Happy Haunting of America, ect.

Same, I booked it off this year and plan on watching horror movies all day. As friends get off work they will come down.

8. Workshed

Workshed A Barge Person

edit: wrong thread, this shizz is confusing!