Texas Chainsaw Remake (Blu-Ray) $14.99 at Wal-Mart

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by BlackAndBlu81, Sep 8, 2009.

1. BlackAndBlu81

BlackAndBlu81 New Member

Just giving everyone whos interested a heads up. I picked up The TCM remake at wal-mart for $14.99 last night. Ive checked at 3 wal-marts here in WV and they all have it in stock. Its not due in stores until the 29th of this month.

2. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

It's $9.99 at Best Buy.

3. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

does bestbuy stores have it in stock now?

4. Katatonia

It shows it in stock at the nearest 6 stores here, and it's listed in their weekly ad. Wal-Mart would have to match the price.

5. BlackAndBlu81

BlackAndBlu81 New Member

If they do thats a helluva deal. Cost me the diffrence in gas here though. The nearest best buy is like 45 minutes away.

6. Harry Warden

Harry Warden Well-Known Member

Shit - I saw this in their ad this past weekend, but their site states not available til 9/29 and my local BB had the original 1974 release for $9.99 instead.

7. Katatonia

Just take it to Wal-Mart, show them the Best Buy ad, and they should price match it there.

Of course if you don't have a local Best Buy store near you, they may not be able to match the advertised price.

8. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

Walmart also has FvJ for $10.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2009
  9. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Leatherface getting his ass handed to him by some bulimic bitch equals bullshit. I fooking loath this film I wouldn't want it in my collection. I'm blown away at several of you here buying it. :joshua:

10. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

My local Wal-Mart has nothing mentioned here in their ever shrinking BR section (if it was the only store I went to, I'd swear BD was a dying format right now). I'm shocked and happy they had Midnight Movie there yesterday.

Jessica Biel ain't bulimic, she's toned just right.:D:sperm:

11. bigdaddyhorse

So there was a in-store sign for this at $9.99 (on the rack sign) but no copies of it and nothing about it in the ad at all. The sign did say in small print on the bottom, valid until 10/03 or 10/04 (almost all sale signs had one of those 2 dates on them).

Does BB have different ads for different areas, or are some of you tripping?

I took a picture of the sign to show Wally if they might have it later today or tomorrow. Gonna have to drive to the other WM about 10 minutes down I-94 cuz my local one SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!

12. Harry Warden

Harry Warden Well-Known Member

I was mistaken. I didn't see it in this weeks BB ad, but on their website. It does say availability begins 9/29.

13. othervoice1

othervoice1 Well-Known Member

yea the remake is bad- but if they have the original for 9.99 on blu at some best buy stores i might have to pick that one up

14. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

Stop thinking with the wrong head. I hope your blu ray commits suicide & blow ups. :fuck:

OMG I totally know what your talking about! Isn't that shit a total trip? I go through the same shit too! I always avoid certain WM's myself. Part of the reason is you get too many people running to same store. While another WM is like always dead on arrival. The only shit I hate is when they put the Blu rays behind locked glass racks. I think its call in THE GHETTO? :nervous:

15. Katatonia

Yeah, no shit, my store sucks mummified chupacabra cocks. It's a large Supercenter and has basically everything, but it's shit compared to the 2nd closest Wal-Mart which is a bit smaller in size. It's cleaner and more organized at that one, no boxes piled up in the middle of aisles and everywhere else, and no braindead floor cleaners out everywhere early at (and all) night.

Also, they painted the Wal-Mart stores here in BABY POO' colors...outside and inside the store. Seriously, fugly tans and oranges. I don't know if they've done that at all stores or if it's just a regional thing, but it's beyond ugly. Who the hell thought up this color scheme?

Even if I have to pay a buck or two more for something, I pay it now. The less I'm forced to visit Wal-Mart the better.

16. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

:spit:

17. bigdaddyhorse

So, last holiday season this "other" W-M was a far better store, and in terms of DVD selection still is (5 racks + bargin bin vs 3 rack and bargins), but has even less BR. I never thought this possible, they probably had more BD players than movies, definitly more TV's than BD movies.
    Pretty fucked up that Target has far and away the best BR selection in town. Sucks even more that their prices are way too jacked and BD never seems to go on sale there. You might save 1-3 bucks release week, but that's the end.
    Looks like I'm gonna be doing most shopping online from here out.

18. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Anybody pick this one up? Does it have all the extras from the two disc set?

19. BlackAndBlu81

BlackAndBlu81 New Member

Yeah I did,looks to have all the extras.

20. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

heads up that Big Trouble in Little China BD is only $12.83 at Canadian Wal-Marts right now.