The Annual October Horror Movie Watching Thread -- 2020!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by maskull, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Nah. You really don't.

2. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

10. Tales from the Darkside S01E01: The New Man (Frank De Palma, 1984)

[​IMG]

A recovering alcoholic is tortured by the presence of a son who everyone but him seems to agree is real, but of whom he has no memory. Things go from bad to worse for our hero, eventually resulting in a disintegrated marriage, an aggressively trashed children's bedroom, and a greasepaint 5 o'clock shadow that needs to be seen to be believed. Was he crazy? On a bender? Haunted? Who knows? And the episode isn't telling. Despite a seemingly frustrating lack of explanation, and not a whole lot in the way of scary content, I actually enjoyed this episode more than the previous one. For whatever reason, I found it easy to just go along with where the episode wanted to take me, without expecting much of it. Let's see if that's the key to enjoying the show as a whole...

3. KGBRadioMoskow

KGBRadioMoskow Makes any meat boneless!

Which has left my modern self confused, in that 20 years ago I'd never believed someday I'd have the hots for Doctor Who, Aunt May, and Higgins.

ImmortalSlasher and indrid13 like this.
  4. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

OCTOBER 4TH:

19.) Monsterland Episodes 3 & 4 "New Orleans, Louisiana" & "New York, New York" (Hulu) - I was hoping this anthology series would inject some fun into it along the way, but these two are just as depressing, dour, and dull as the first two. Worst of all, neither of these are horror! New Orleans concerns a devoted wife who blindly defends her husband amid #metoo allegations (and there's a brief scene tying it into the first episode). New York concerns a callous corporate type who confronts his past actions. For a show called Monsterland, this series is shockingly devoid of monsters. Although by now the pattern has established, as the concept behind all of these stories so far is that human beings are the real monsters. The problem with this is you end up with a bunch of stories that are all derivative of each other and feature the same twist ending.

NANCY.png

20.) Nancy Drew Episodes 7 & 8 "The Tale Of The Fallen Sea Queen" & "The Path Of Shadows" (HBO Max) - The gang is still on the case to find out how the murders of a townie beauty queen and a rich socialite 20 years apart are connected. In the first of these episodes, they conduct a seance via a children's toy to reach out to the dead beauty queen for clues. The episode ends with a car crash that leaves one of the gang hanging on for life, while Nancy tries to find out who is responsible for rigging the car. Nancy also confronts her father about his involvement. As I've said before, if you're a fan of CW's Riverdale type shows, this one is a lot of fun.

LOVECRAFT.png

21.) Lovecraft Country Episode 1 "Sundown" (DVR / HBO) - As far as premiere episodes go, this one is pretty stellar. It sets up the world, these characters, and sends them on their journey. I thought that would be it for the introduction, and we'd spend a few episodes on these characters building up, but the episode pays off with a wild Evil Dead style cabin-in-the-woods finale that had me jumping in my seat. The episode on its own works as a little contained movie in a way, and it's an excellent one. It also leaves you hungry for more. This is a really terrific start, and based on the premiere alone I'd give Lovecraft Country my highest recommendation.

DEAD ONES.png

22.) The Dead Ones (2019) (Blu-ray) - This movie is just a mess. I don't know how else to describe it. The structure of it is so bizarre, it's nearly impossible to engage with what's going on. It starts with four students in detention being tasked to clean up their school after hours. As this is happening, we see four masked gunmen lurking around outside, preparing to enter the school, presumably to go after these kids. So in a way, it's a siege movie with a supernatural slant, as there are ghostly going-ons happening throughout this plotline. This plot is intercut with a second storyline, which basically reveals how the school got trashed in the first place: at first it appears to be a prank with four gunmen entering the school during classes, but we quickly realize this is an actual school shooting. So the entire movie is jumping back and forth between this Elephant style school shooting rampage happening in the daytime, and the four kids in detention being terrorized by ghosts and a different set of gunmen in the nighttime. It's pretty obvious where this is going, and the movie doesn't even try to hide it, yet saves the big reveal for the end as if we didn't already know. This is just a confusing disjointed mess of a movie, but running barely over an hour, at least it's short?

POSSESSION.png

23.) Possession: Until Death Do You Part (1987) (VHS) - I pulled this Canadian slasher out for a revisit, as it had been so long that I couldn't remember much about it. It really gives you three slasher movies for the price of one, changing directions every 30 minutes. So right off the bat, we have a mama's boy psychopath who kidnaps final girl Madeline (Sharlene Martin, the cokehead blonde who Jason kills in the shower in F13: Jason Takes Manhattan) and takes her home to his mama. He shows her his closet full of dead bodies and terrorizes her for a bit, but she escapes and manages to get to the police. The second chunk of the movie takes place in the city (Vancouver) as we meet Madeline's friends and follow them as they gossip and go to male strip clubs and such. Meanwhile, this psychopath is still stalking her, breaking into her friend's apartments and murdering them as they frollick about in various stages of undress. Finally, we get to the final third of the movie, where it becomes a fun and rather satisfying little cabin-in-the-woods slasher movie. Madeline and four friends want to get out of the city, so they head to a cabin in the woods, inviting along two of the male strippers from earlier. Of course, our psychopath shows up, having heard the cabin location on an answering machine message of one of the naked women he killed. So after a very clunky first hour, we finally get a quick and dirty little slasher movie where the city girls take on a creepy madman at a remote cabin. As far as '80s slashers go, this one is pretty low-grade. That said, it's still good fun, especially if you can make it to the cabin pay-off. For '80s slasher completests only.

OCTOBER 5TH:

MONSTERLAND.png

24.) Monsterland Episodes 5 & 6 "Plainfield, Illinois" & "Palacios, Texas" (Hulu) - I almost gave up on this series, but decided to trudge on anyway. The good news is that these two episodes actually have horror elements in them for a change. They're easily the best of the series so far, but they're still dour and depressing and not very entertaining. Plainfield is basically a retelling of Pet Sematary, only without the pet or cemetery. It has to do with a same sex couple, one of whom finds themselves in a relationship with a zombie after their spouse commits suicide. This episode is actually fairly effective, but like the rest of the episodes it runs way too long. Palacios involves a lonely fisherman who captures a mermaid and finds himself developing feelings for the deadly creature. Worth mentioning, this episode was directed by Nicolas Pesce (The Eyes Of My Mother, The Grudge). It also ties heavily into episode 4. This one benefits from being the shortest episode so far, but still has a lot of the same issues as the rest of the series. Despite their flaws, I'm just grateful these episodes are both horror. I should probably jump ship on this fairly terrible series, but with two episodes left, I might as well see it through...

Previous Entries:
    1.) Cabin By The Lake (2000)
    2.) Pet Sematary (1989)
    3.) Mercy Black (2019)
    4.) Nancy Drew Episodes 1 & 2 "Pilot" & "The Secret Of The Old Morgue"
    5.) Scare Me (2020)
    6.) Return To Cabin By The Lake (2001)
    7.) Monsterland Episodes 1 & 2 "Port Fourchon, Louisiana" & "Eugene, Oregon"
    8.) 12 Hour Shift (2020)
    9.) Nancy Drew Episodes 3 & 4 "The Curse Of The Dark Storm" & "The Haunted Ring"
    10.) Halloween Party (2019)
    11.) Let's Scare Julie (2020)
    12.) The Night Brings Charlie (1990)
    13.) Death Of Me (2020)
    14.) Vampires Vs. The Bronx (2020)
    15.) Nancy Drew Episodes 5 & 6 "The Case Of The Wayward Spirit" & "The Mystery Of Blackwood Lodge"
    16.) Do Not Reply (2019)
    17.) Halloween Pussy Trap Kill! Kill! (2017)
    18.) The Clown At Midnight (1998)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  5. KGBRadioMoskow

KGBRadioMoskow Makes any meat boneless!

You do have to give the film credit for ending on a literal shit storm.

indrid13 likes this.
  6. indrid13

indrid13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Scarecrow Video Psychotronic Challenge Guideline:
    Day 4. HUNKERED DOWN: One with recluses, shut-ins or people locked inside their homes.

Movie # 5:
    Wasteland (2013)
    A decent little zombie apocalypse flick from the UK. A mix of I am Legend, The Walking Dead and The Last of Us. Nothing really bad about it except it's been done already and doesn't bring anything new to the genre. A good one time watch.

[​IMG]

Movie # 6:
    Murder Party (2007)
    I'd forgot about this movie until coming across it in the dollar store. As a fan of Jeremy Saulnier I was eager to check it out. A fun little black comedy filled with some effective gore. Macon Blair is gold.

7. f0t0z00m

f0t0z00m New Member

Puppetmaster: Axis Termination (2017)
    Another bad sequel, really only for die hard Puppet Master fans. Nothing memorable here. I liked the previous 2 sequels better, Axis of Evil and Axis Rising.

Return to Halloweentown (2006)
    Typical Disney Family Halloween movie, decent sequel if you enjoyed the others, although there is a different actress playing the lead role.

Blood From the Mummy's Tomb (1971)
    Really enjoyed this one. Not your typical Mummy movie, Good story, decent characters, and Valerie Leon who went on to appear in 2 James Bond Movies.

The Beast Must Die (1974)
    Fun first time watch. A bit slow to get going and the beast is very unimpressive, but the second half is very entertaining. I love the Murder Mystery/Who done it/ Who is the werewolf aspect. Very unique and makes for an interesting watch.

Twice Told Tales (1963)
    Horror Anthology with Vincent Price. Very well done and enjoyable.

Bride of Re-Animator (1990)
    Not the classic that is the original. Light on story, heavy on gore and craziness. Some great old school practical effects and Jeffrey Combs as Dr. West are the highlights.

House of Long Shadows (1983)
    Liked this one a lot, good story, atmospheric, with Vincent Price, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.

Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy (1955)
    Light, funny and entertaining comedy.

Mausoleum (1983)
    Been wanting to see this one for a while after seeing it mentioned on this site many times over the years. Not bad, worth it for the demon boobs.

Jason X (2001)
    Haven't seen this one in a while. Being a fan of Sci Fi, I did not mind the Jason in a spaceship setting. I actually liked it better than Jason takes Manhattan. One of the lesser entries in the series, but I found it entertaining. Always been a fan of Lexa Doig.

Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994)
    Very slow to get going, but good story, more serious and intense, as opposed to some of the sequels that get pretty wacky.

Trick 'r Treat (2007)
    Loved it, a Halloween classic.

The Witches (2020)
    Light, fun and entertaining. Anne Hathaway is great as the over the top villain.

Babysitter's Guide to Monster Hunting (2020)
    This one already reviewed later in this thread. Agreed primarily for kids. Ok one time watch.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  8. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

Ah, that's a bummer. I like a good cult movie. Or to rephrase, a good movie about cults. I find the subject fascinating.

NaturesMistake and indrid13 like this.
  9. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I've been out of town for the past 4 days, so I'm way behind. I did manage to catch Possessor Uncut at the Alamo Drafthouse near where I was staying on Saturday. Very interesting movie, a bit slow at times, and my dumb brain was a bit confused at the very end, but worth checking out for sure. The violence was brutal, people didn't get killed in this movie, they got annihilated.

I don't know what is cut from the non-uncut version, but I think it might be that they briefly show two separate boners. Someone in the thread for the movie here mentioned the movie is very violent, but that they didn't see any boners, so I guess no boners = cut.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  10. NaturesMistake

NaturesMistake Active Member

October 5th:

Demon Wind (Stream):

If Spookies was the equivalent of the crew of Night of the Demons huffing paint. Demon Wind is just some guys with a camera, high as Hell, walking through someone's special effects studio, making shit up as they go along. Outside of some of the effects this movie is so terrible, I can't even begin to do it justice. It's kind of like Evil Dead, but shitty. A guy has a hunch bad things happened to his grandparents on a farm. He proceeds to bring a bunch of random people to this farm, and then a girl turns into a baby doll for no reason. A while later two of this guy's friends die leaving the safety of the cabin to shoot ghosts for some reason (these guys also happen to be magicians; one of which also happens to be a karate master that eventually kicks off a zombies head). After these two clowns die off, two more friends show up to take their place (I guess he told a lot of people about his hunch). A group of zombies that have the cast surrounded also meld to become an inefficient mega zombie/ demon, and the main character without explanation becomes one of those aliens from Alien Nation while he fights off the demon, (I guess like an alien angel? I just don't know because he still gets his ass kicked)... Wind doesn't have much to do with this utterly terrible film, enjoy it with booze, or skip it all together. It makes Spookies look competent.
    5F7F999C-44CA-4665-AAE4-E3A04F8E4B1E.jpeg
    544BADB3-67C8-4988-B2D5-E8DE17A0C8A5.gif

Maximum Overdrive (Blu):
    This is another film my buddies and I watched back in the 90's on VHS tape. The first time I saw this my mom walked in on the coach getting hit in the nuts with the soda cans and I was laughing. After he got popped in the head and the steam roller ran over the little leaguer, my mom told us to, "turn that crap off, now." This is known as a bad film, but it is a fun film with a killer soundtrack. Compared to Demon Wind or Spookies, this film is absolutely brilliant. D8417B62-1379-4748-A564-CCF3A8EB0F74.jpeg
    97060F0E-42C0-491D-B896-9B5EB5D9CC7E.gif

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  11. Rocker10

Rocker10 Well-Known Member

Day 5

I was browsing the Bluray.com thread and I gotta be honest, I like the write ups better here. Good knowledgeable community here.

20. A Blade In The Dark (1983) Prime - First time watch. I liked this one. I tend to be fairly easy to please when it comes to the Italian horrors and it's nice to keep seeing stuff I haven't before. Kept me guessing, and maybe I'm not good at this, but I didn't guess the killer correctly.

21. Diary Of A Madman (1963) Blu - I looked at my Vincent Price collection #3 and I hadn't opened it yet. Had to rectify that with this movie. I enjoyed Price's performance and the story in general. Always a good go to actor.

22. Abbott And Costello Meet The Mummy (1955) Blu - What a team. Good comedy throughout including the play on words they are known for. It's a classic, what else is there to say?

23. Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein (1948) Blu - And they also meet the Wolfman and Dracula. Another classic. Need to get the Invisible Man movie in as well.

~Rocker10

12. Natas

Natas Is it October yet?

Haha I can't argue with you at all, valid points......but I fucking love Demon Wind. So ridiculous. And Spookies is just chaotic fuckary. I bought the relatively new blu ray, watched once, extremely under the influence, but help my fuck, I still don't know what I watched. Looking forward to revisiting soon and hopefully finding something worth remembering

13. Gore Lunatic

Gore Lunatic Violenza Carnale

Happy Death Day BD
    Happy Death Day 2 U BD

The first film is a real fun ride. A slasher mixed with the Ground Hog's Day concept I thought worked well. The lead actress did a great job too. HDD2U was a first time watch for me and I have to say that i didn't really enjoy it as much a the first one. Didn't like the sci fi stuff too much and the increase of comedy and melodrama had me losing interest quickly. It was like I was watching a TV series instead.

Pet Semetary (2019) 4K
    It: Chapter Two 4K
    Doctor Sleep 4K

First time watch for all three of these. The remake of Pet Semetary was a disappointment. It had a few things that were switched around and changed but it still felt flat and boring. Also, that ending just didn't work at all. It: Chapter Two was a very long ride. I had no problems with the film I quite enjoyed it actually, but it was hella long. All the actors did a great job here and Pennywise is still very creepy and all his special effects are great as well. Well, I got a second wind and decided to watch another long one from Stephen King. Doctor Sleep, the sequel to The Shinning. I never read the book, but I thought this was a great movie. Danny boy is all grown up and is quite the loser until he decides to clean himself up and embrace his gift to help people and other shiners. There's a great villain named Rose that is my favorite character in the movie. She's the leader of a group that preys on shiners and she steals every scene she's in. I also enjoyed the final showdown.

Hereditary 4K
    Suspiria (2018) 4K

Hereditary is a fantastic film. Dark, creepy and terrifying. Great acting as well. The Suspiria remake is a bit of a mixed bag for me. While I overall like the film, I found it to be a bit to slow and didn't care for the doctor character and the terrorism/political backdrop. I did like the change in look of the film. It's a very dark, gloomy, cold looking film compared to the original's color explosion (which I like too). The ritual scene at the end was quite good as well. Bloody gory fun. Both these films are streaming in 4K on Prime Video FYI.

Child Eater DVD
    Charlie's Farm DVD
    The Burning BD

Child Eater is a low budget film about a local legend that lost his eye sight from a disease and kidnaps children to eat their eyes so he can see again. Sounds cool but this is pretty standard fare. Nothing really new here. Decent gore (if you like a lot of eye gouging) and a somewhat cool looking killer. The same thing goes for Charlie's Farm. A very standard slasher featuring a large killer. Bill Mosely and Kane Hodder are in the movie as well. I decided to end the night with a classic (to me anyway), The Burning. One of my favorite summer slashers. Good amounts of gore and the music is great.

14. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

October 5th: House by the Cemetery (UHD)

My first horror movie of the month, and it's already October 5th. This is one of those that I've watched many times, but still find thoroughly engrossing. The location just oozes atmosphere, and some of the cinematography is brilliant - like the shot of Bob trying to squeeze through the crack in the floor tile with Freudstein advancing on him. The camera focus shifts from Bob to Freudstein and back in one shot, with both seen through the narrow crack. It's tight, it's tense, and even though I've watched the scene many times, it's still gripping. The gore and prosthetics are gooey and mostly well done, but there is some sloppiness here and there. In a tour of Freudstein's basement, the camera leers on a top half of a woman's torso that is obviously a mannequin with fake blood. But again, the gruesomeness makes up for it, and Freudstein is a fantastic creation. His face is really weird, and you can't quite make out what's nose and what's mouth, giving him a grotesque, alien appearance. His demeanor is really creepy as well - at the movie's climax he retreats from melee more than once, either to apparently sit and cry, or to just stand there, only to press the attack again. It's like he gets lost in his own little world for a moment and then snaps out of it. House by the Cemetery leaves leaves much to the imagination in terms of plot, and it always has me trying to make sense of it when I finish it:

- What's the deal with Ann and Bob's dad exchanging long, silent glances? Is an affair implied? Why is she such a weirdo?
    - What's up with the fake, glowy eyes in the basement? I assume that they're meant to be Freudstein's, since Freudstein is shown to be able to teleport, and the eyes can disappear from one location and appear in another. But... when we get a good look at Freudstein, he appears eyeless.
    - I always assumed that Freudstein's wife and daughter were ghosts. Did I miss a bit of dialogue indicating that Freudstein killed them? Could they be more successful results of Freudstein's experiements than Freudstein himself?

All in all, a satisfying movie to start October on, and a gorgeous present by BU (and yes, I acknowledge that their New York Ripper is problematic). Bob doesn't even annoy me anymore. ;)

15. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

Also, House by the Cemetery, what's going on with the effeminate, socially awkward librarian dude? Is he flustered by Paolo Malco's hunkiness? Sorry, socially awkward gay librarian dude, you'd have better chances with Paolo Malco in New York Ripper than Paolo Malco in House by the Cemetery. :p

Gore Lunatic and indrid13 like this.
  16. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

10/5/2020

CARNIVAL OF BLOOD (1970)

[​IMG]

An amusement park at Coney Island makes the news for something other than the famous Wonder Wheel. A killer is at large and targeting women of all ages. Early attacks are happening inside the dark ride haunted house. Victims turn up elsewhere around the boardwalk. Assistant DA named Dan (Martin Barolsky) wants to solve this case personally. Rather than celebrate his engagement to Laura (Judith Resnick) in a memorable way, Dan takes them to the carnival instead. Could the killer be someone working the haunted house? Might it be the fortune teller who always leaves customers dissatisfied? Perhaps one of the carnies like Gimpy the hunchback (Burt Young, slumming it under the alias of "John Harris") is behind it all? Despite the bad press, the summer crowds keep coming to the park and the concession lines aren't getting any shorter.

Not to be confused with Malatesta's Carnival of Blood (1973), this carnival was the top half of an old Something Weird DVD double feature with Curse of the Headless Horseman (1972). Production values run quite cheap, helped in no way by the unconvincing day for night photography. The killer's identity is of little surprise. Several minutes of flashback to score some sympathy points fails miserably. Some wretched folk music is scattered a few times in the feature probably because it didn't cost anything.

The real reason to watch this? The parade of scummy individuals who find themselves in truly outrageous situations. One is a fat old broad wearing what looks like prescription 3-D glasses who craves fried shrimp and loves to chisel everyone. Couldn't tell if a certain sailor was inebriated or brain damaged? Both maybe? He fights with his girlfriend the entire time. As a matter of fact, it seems like every couple is truly miserable on their carnival date nights. There are games of skill and in particular we spend ample time at the darts & balloons stand with Tom (Earle Edgerton) and the aforementioned Gimpy, his assistant. Best known for playing Paulie in the Rocky film series, Burt Young steals the show wearing shoddy makeup appliances as bad skin. He has a possible anger management problem, but what do you expect when he gets harassed for being a hunchback carny? Drinking cans of Schaefer Beer together one night after work, Tom keeps pressing to learn his real name? "Mr. Gimpy" is the direct answer provided.

Digging into my Something Weird DVD vault produced this grubby grindhouse proto-slasher. Considering all of the other trash that's been rescued from the dumpster, it would be really nice if Carnival of Blood could surface on Blu-ray from AGFA.

17. fattyjoe37

fattyjoe37 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Movie #8:
    The Severed Arm (1973)
    First Time Viewing (Vinegar Syndrome Blu-ray)
    *** (out of 5)
    5. GOING POSTAL: Something involving the postal service or shipping or getting a delivery. #savetheusps

The inciting incident features Angus Scrimm as a mailman delivering a package containing the titular appendage. The set-up is more entertaining than the proto-slasher that follows, but still worth a look.

18. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

October 5th
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12) Host: Bored during quarantine, six friends have a séance over Zoom where they unleash the wrath of a demonic spirit. I have to say I’m quite taken aback by this one and had a blast. “Host” manages to get everything right the films like “Unfriended” and “The Collingswood Story” got wrong. At just 57 minutes, it’s fast paced, tensioned filled and entertaining without getting bogged down in the details. The acting was also some of the best I’ve seen in a found footage style horror film. The cast is super likeable so when shit starts hitting the fan, I found myself worrying for their safety. The only real question I came away with was how this demon was so easily able to jump from one location to the next? Does Zoom have some sort of glitch for demonic forces that has gone unchecked or something? Maybe I am just over thinking things, but that did bother me. I also wasn’t a fan of a particularly goofy looking CGI sequences around the midway point
    A “disembodied” snapchat like filter that looked like something out of Starfox on the SNES.
    , besides that I have no real complaints. So far this is one of the best original films on the Shudder platform, and I highly suggest everyone check this out. It has a great Halloween vibe to it and is a great testament to independent filmmaking. (7/10)

13) Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum: A crew for an online web series live streams from an abandoned asylum said to be haunted by vengeful spirits. A found footage film that by no means reinvents the wheel, but still does a better job than most. Taking ques from other greats of the subgenre (i.e. “The Blair Witch Project” “[REC]” and “Grave Encounter”), “Gonjiam” is a solid ride from start to finish. The cast is very charismatic and brings a lot of energy to the film, with plenty of chemistry among all of them. The 2nd act is a bit long in the tooth, with minimal action, but it does pick up quite nicely during the climax, with a lot of spooky ghost scares and quality special effects. I wasn’t a big fan of some of the editing choices, and the glitchy “live stream” quality that was incorporated didn’t amount to much in terms of creating tension (funny enough, their stream quality was perfectly fine once the ghosts showed up, so go figure), but neither ruined the experience. A descent watch if you dig found footage horror. (6/10)

19. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

I think I'll be taking a horror break tonight to watch Better Off Dead, due to the mid-film sequence featuring music by Van Halen (RIP Eddie, and I ain't even a big Van Halen fan)

Gore Lunatic, Rocker10, hots4 and 2 others like this.
  20. indrid13

indrid13 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Day 5. GOING POSTAL: Something involving the postal service or shipping or getting a delivery. #savetheusps

Movie # 7
    The Mailman (2004)
    This SOV horror film is so 2004 it hurts. The faux Rob Zombie song is hilarious. There's only a couple kill scenes here. The director seems more interested in having one of the actresses have not only a prolonged shower scene, but also a bath scene. Not to mention a lesbian sex scene that would make Andy Sidaris proud.

[​IMG]

I also started the 1st season of Ash vs. Evil Dead. Watched the first three episodes. Loving it so far.