Victims You Wanted to Live in a Friday the 13th film

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by vampyr789, Feb 8, 2009.

?

People who should've lived

1. Annie (part 1)

20.0%
  2. Mark (part 2)

12.0%
  3. Chili (part 3)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jimmy (part 4)

8.0%
  5. Violet (part 5)

12.0%
  6. Paula (part 6)

8.0%
  7. other

40.0%
  1. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

It almost every Friday the 13th movie I find myself wishing that just the person i like doesn't die. but sure enough...that person dies.
    so, tell me. Who did u want to live in a Friday the 13th movie.

i know there is only 6 choices...i couldn't remember anyone who i wanted to live past part 6...lol
    so i put the people who i think should've lived and the other option...:O

IMO, i always wanted Annie to live, she seemed like such a sweetheart. she didn't even do anything to get killed. all she wanted was a ride to the camp. she did nothing wrong at all, and she ends up with a slit throat!!! :( I also would've loved to see Violet live in part 5...

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  2. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

Definitely Brenda in Part 1. I fucking hated Alice the whole time. She was so goddamn irritating (mainly due to Adrienne King's horrible acting) and when she lived I was pissed. I would've liked for Brenda and Bill to have survived part 1. Had they tag-teamed Mrs. Voorhees and fucked her shit up that would've been fucking BADASS.

~Matt

3. jsun322

jsun322 New Member

I agree with Matt. I wish Brenda would've survived. Actually, I wish Laurie Bartram (Brenda) would've been cast as Alice. IMHO, she was the most talented actress of the bunch and would've been a stronger choice to carry the picture. I've always found King's performance irritating, too. I wasn't exactly sad to see her character die in Part 2.

4. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

I breathed a sigh of relief. Some people were sad, I say "good riddance". Annie was another annoying twat. Was overjoyed to see her be the first one go. Come to think of it, a lot of the cast of part 1 was irritating. Then you have part 2. I liked pretty much every character in that movie.

~Matt

5. kiddvideo

kiddvideo New Member

I'm faithful to my Part 3 girls Debbie and Vera.

6. jsun322

jsun322 New Member

Agreed again! Part 2 is actually my favorite of the series. The acting was better across the board, most of the characters were likable (especially Ginny) and Jason was still scary as hell.

I was pretty much happy to see every character die in Part 3, especially Chilli and Rick (who, again IMHO, were played by two of the worst actors of the series).

7. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

Sarah in The Final Chapter is the big one for me. A very sweet, charming girl. I had quite the crush on her back in the day. When I first saw the movie, her rushing to get out of the house was the most suspenseful part.

8. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

LOL I'm in total agreement with everything you just said. Rick was such an annoying bastard, and his acting didn't help either.

~Matt

9. killit

killit Active Member

tom mcbride (wheelchair guy part 2)

10. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

u mean mark?

11. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

Tom McBride is the real name of the guy who played Mark.

~Matt

12. DrHerbertWest

DrHerbertWest For Your Health

Yeah, I can see people saying they wish Mark would've lived. Good option there. I'm unofficially voting for (I'm a little drunk so I'm going to let you guys do the name dropping) the girl in Part VII with the short blonde hair, the really bitchy one. Not because I thought she deserved to live but I used to have a crush on her and you have to admit her death scene is pretty freaking bad-ass.

13. Luki

Luki New Member

Vera in Part 3... such a sweet character! I loved her to bits :).

14. Spacevis

Spacevis Well-Known Member

Vicky in part 2, she's a wild one and in my eyes the prettiest girl of the whole series. Didn't want her to die at all :)

15. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

What is wrong with you people?

They ALL had it comin'

16. MrVess

MrVess Guest

The right choice is of course the poor Jason, whom the invaders kept killing over and over again. Thank hells that doesn't inconvenience him for too long.

17. Copyboy

Copyboy Well-Known Member

AUGH!!!! I just totally screwed up and voted for ANNIE! My mind was thinking Annie=Nancy Loomis in Halloween. STUPID IDIOT!

TOTALLY agree with both of you. Brenda was definitely the most sympathetic and likeable character in Part 1. She actually died trying to save what she thought was someone who needed help, which makes her death the most tragic. And you're right, Laurie Bartram really SHOULD have been the lead. And I LOVE your comments on Adrienne. I just posted my own similar feelings about her in Rhett's GET LUCKY ON FRIDAY THE 13th thread and laughed out loud when I came here and saw what you had to say.

18. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

TFC's Jimbo and Teddy. Everyone else? Bring on the machete.

19. Mattapooh

Mattapooh Member

I couldn't wait for wheelchair guy to bite it in part 2, as un-politically correct as that sounds. That's one of the reasons why part 2 is so great, they don't only kill the handicapped guy, they do it when he's just about to get some action! THEN they kill the chick who was gonna do him! AND he gets a machete to the face and rolls backwards down a big set of stairs! It's just so mean spirited that it's hilarious.

Off-hand, the only person I wanted to stick around a bit longer was the chick with the great ass in part 2 (with the Mickey Mouse shirt). If just for another nude and/or panties scene, you know? They should've set her up like the chick from The Dead Pit and had her running around in panties and a tank top the whole time.

20. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

If I could pick one from each, I'd probably pick Vera from Part 3. I liked that girl. Why is Chili an option? She was mean and a bully, and she deserved everything she got.

However, my vote goes to Mark from Part 2 - he had a positive outlook on life despite facing adversity, and on top of that, he was a total stud.