What posters do you own?

Discussion in 'General' started by Trucci, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Well congrats on the score, that is a great poster man. Probably the only one I've seen listed on ebay that also included the Black Christmas title as well.

Yeah that seller did have some awesome stuff. I was bidding on the Silent Night Evil Night, Susperia, Return of the Living Dead and Rabid posters. I ended up winning Return of the Living Dead and Rabid. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a Silent Night, Evil Night poster eventually.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
  2. Devo1313

Devo1313 New Member

Anyone going to Cinema Wasteland,I will be bringing in many original one sheets including F13th,Terror Train,Demons 2,ROTLD,Halloween 3,The Thing,The Funhouse,Cannibal Girls,Fright Night 2,Doomed To Die,Heathers,Malibu High,Rolling Thunder,7th Voyage on Sinbad R75,Fade to Black,They Came from Within,Flash Gordon,Night School,The Omen,Silent Night Deadly Night,Death Valley,The Fog and 100s more. I'll be the "Tub of Posters Guy" dressed in a black bandana and black clothes. Bring your cash.

3. Wish I could make it man. I would most likely spend a great deal of money on your stuff.

4. Devo1313

Devo1313 New Member

I just got back from Cinema Wasteland and will be posting close to a 100 or so original one sheets I didn't sell at the show up on eBay. Here's a chance to get some horror,sci-fi and exploitation one sheets. My eBay handle is m2318kus . Happy buying.

5. Devo1313

Devo1313 New Member

Just posted a bunch of cool stuff on ebay and am taking photos of more inserts and half sheets as well right now.

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

7. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

8. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

I pretty much buy stuff for this movie any time that I see it since I really like it and it was one of the ones that really scared me as a kid! I still need to get US One Sheet style A (and probably a bunch of others I just haven't seen yet...) however I was never really in a hurry since it is probably my least favorite poster for this movie (it does grow on you though and I will definitely own one someday...). When I got it I thought that the Japanese one was the best however now that I preview this post I think that the Turkish poster is the best, really glad I got that one and I think I got a good deal on it! Some of the foreign posters are not either US One Sheet size, I don't know if that makes them something else but since they're all at least somewhat close I call them one sheets. Enjoy.

BURNT OFFERINGS!!!

US - Insert
    [​IMG]

US - One Sheet (style b)
    [​IMG]

Spain - One Sheet
    [​IMG]

Turkey - One Sheet
    [​IMG]

Japan - One Sheet
    [​IMG]

9. ZoSo

ZoSo The Fucking King

Nice posters, ramses. I also enjoy that movie quite a bit! The turkish one sorta reminds me of my turkish poster for The Omen.

10. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

Thanks! As a whole the movie is great but what brings it over the top imo is that chauffeur, I think his image was permanently burnt into my mind the moment I saw it; definitely one of the creepiest characters I've ever seen.
    If anyone has any other Burnt Offerings posters I'd love to see them!

11. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

I just grabbed 4 Original 1-Sheets :

Amityville II : The Possession
    The Boogens
    Mortuary (1983)
    Nightmare (..in a Damaged Brain - 1981)

12. Iron Jaiden

Iron Jaiden New Member

Nice score on Mortuary. Always liked that art.

13. Mutilated Prey

Yup, one of those posters that stuck in my head over time, however I wish the movie itself matched the excitement of the poster. Kinda like Mausoleum - great poster, so/so movie.

14. Iron Jaiden

Iron Jaiden New Member

Funny how so many early horror films are like that. Beautiful artwork followed by a mediocre film. I remember wanting to rent The Nesting sooo badly when I was younger because the cover art was just awesome. Oh how deceiving those looks were.

I remember Return of the Living Dead Part II was the first one sheet I purchased with the intent to keep it in near mint condition. I bought it many moons ago solely based on the stellar artwork but having not actually seen the movie at the time. Luckily that one turned out to be pretty rad so I've still got the poster folded in a flat file :)

15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

16. Mutilated Prey

Yeah man, I checked out yer link earlier. You definitely are racking them up nicely. I went on break for a while, but now I'm feeling the bug again to collect :)

17. Mutilated Prey

A few more original one-sheets picked up...

Amityville Horror (original)
    Scalps
    Sweet Sixteen
    Up from the Depths

18. CCF

CCF Member

Hellraiser (1987) & Nosferatu (Adjani)

19. Sam

Sam Member

None at the moment. I've always loved posters but never have a good place on the wall(s) to hang them. It'd be fun to collect them, but I'm probably just going to make do with what I already have and frame some laserdiscs above a small walkway area in my living room.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  20. 19VOORHEES83

19VOORHEES83 New Member

I have originals of My Science Project, Weird Science, Return of the Living Dead part 2,
    The Monster Squad and Night of the Creeps.......picking up Critters 1 and 2 soon.