Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Site Polls' started by rhett, Feb 9, 2007.
Well, will you?
Actually, the option I would have said is, "I'll buy it if/when I find it super cheap. I don't like the movie enough to run out and double dip on release day, but I'd eventually like to have a correct copy"
Of course, "my good man", 'cuz I never owned a copy of it in any version!! :glasses:
Definitely...Fulci gialli are far better than his gore work, wish he had stuck to doing more. Mine should be here Saturday courtesy of a cool retailer who already has it in stock. In fact, this is the only Fulci giallo I've yet to see, so I'm really looking forward to it.
I voted yes, but I am doing it reluctantly. The package sounds sweet enough for me to want the upgrade, but I dislike Media Blasters for screwing over those of us who paid good money for their original release. They should have offered a free upgrade.
I already recieved my copy, and it's great. Amazing movie!
Haven't seen it yet, so I can't say whether or not I'll be buying.
I like the ring to that.
I'll get it,but I suspect there will be yet another version before too long (perhaps HD) which include all of the previous extras as well as the new ones .
I loved the movie, but I'm mad I paid $40 for the original release (I'm in Canada and SS titles are expensive, at the time I had no CC to shop around) and now they have this.
If it's ever in a pack, I'll pick it up, though.
Yep, I'll definitely spring for this proper version. I love the film, but wasn't going to drop good money on the first SS release. It's nice to see the wait pay off.
I really want this new version, but I also really want to see that documentary on the old disc. I'm definitely not going to buy the old disc just for the documentary, though. But I wanna I wanna!
Yep. Glad I held off on the old release.
Really want to, didn't buy the first one
Ofcourse!I already preordered this one months ago!!!!
Voted yes because this is one of my favorite Fulci films and I need this proper version in my collection. I'll still be hanging on to my copy of the first release though.
I went with: No. I'm boycotting buying after the first release fiasco.
Double-dipping is common, but this? They were in too much of a hurry first time around to get it right, and then they do this. I'll end up with it I suppose, but it'll be in one of their three packs in a years time.
Really annoyed at SS.
I want to pick up both copies, as that seems to be the only way to get the full package. They are both at reasonable prices as well so... It sucks I have to buy both, but what can you do?
You could wait until they release the Ultimate Edition about a year or so from now.